Housing Choice Voucher participants, family members, and guests must abide by rules and regulations that are referred to as family obligations.
Failure by the tenant to adhere to family obligations may result in termination of housing assistance.
1. Failure to pay any utilities that the owner is not required to pay for under the lease but which are to be paid by the tenant.
2. Failure to provide and maintain any appliances that the owner is not required to provide but which are to be provided by the tenant.
3. Damages to the dwelling unit or premises beyond ordinary wear and tear caused by any member of the household or guest.
4. Participate in illegal drug activity, violent criminal activity, or if any member of the family is a person whose pattern of abuse of alcohol interferes with the health, safety, or right to peaceful enjoyment of the premises by other residents.
5. Individuals living in the unit other than those listed on the lease.
6. Breach of an agreement with LHA to pay amounts owed to the Housing Authority.
7. Failure to complete the annual review of income and inspection.
8. Failure to notify LHA before vacating the unit.